Middle Pressure Air Compressor
380V/50HZ, 220V/60HZ, 400V/50HZ, 415V/50HZ or Customer′s Requirements
Low discharge temperature with aluminum
Big vloume tank.
Air cooling/ water cooling option
1. The motor uses copper core coils to make the compressor achieve high power, high efficiency and high performance.
2. The friction coefficient of the piston ring is small and can be self-lubricated.
3. The cylinder liner adopts a surface hardening process, which greatly reduces the thickness and speeds up the heat transfer; increases the density of the surface and reduces the friction coefficient, thereby increasing the service life.
4. The intake and exhaust valve adopts reasonable noise reduction design, which greatly increases the volumetric efficiency and low noise.
5. The design of the whole machine is considerate and considerate, flexible in movement, simple in operation and convenient in maintenance.
|Medium Pressure Air Compressor Product Parameters
piston air compressor
( single / unit )
booster air compressor
piston air compressor
booster air compressor
|Water cooling oil-free booster air compressor
( single / integrated )
|Combined Medium Pressure Air Compressor Product Parameters
|Laser cutting supporting
ZheJiang CHINAMFG Gas Compressor Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. founded in 2005, is a leading high technology of machine and equipment manufacturer integrating the design, R&D, production, sales and service for air compressors & Mining Equipment. Adopting advanced technology, design concept and quality control, and we are able to provide customized products to meet customers’ OEM needs.
Our company has more than 520 employees, including 86 senior technicians and professional engineers. Our technical team provides our customers with professional air system solutions. With the total 15000 square meters of the facility, 4 modern advanced production lines are built up to ensure production capacity to meet customer requirements.
Our company has been awarded the honorary title of “ZheJiang high-tech enterprise” and our products enjoy high honors in the industry. Our company has the ISO9001 certification and was awarded the qualification certificate of equipment through military contracts in 2018.
We offer the following products and services:
1. Screw air compressor
1.1 Oil-free screw air compressor
1.2 Oil-injected air compressor
2. Reciprocating piston air compressor
2.1 Piston air compressor
2.2 Oil-free piston air compressor
2.3 Piston medium & high-pressure air compressor
3.Portable air compressor & Mining Equipment
3.1 Diesel or Electric portable screw air compressor
3.2 Air Pick, Rock Drill, DTH Drilling Rig, Crawler Drilling Rig
4. Air compressor accessories
4.1 CHINAMFG or Adsorption compressed air drier
4.2 Compressed air filter or tank
4.3 Lubrication oil
We have a complete system of after-sales service and quality assurance. The company’s material purchase, inspection, manufacturing, installation, and testing are strictly in accordance with the ISO procedures. which will ensure each compressor has reliable quality and has a complete record to trace, if needed.
Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.
Q: How can we start order with your factory?
A: First, leave us an inquiry and advise which item you’re interested, and then we will contact you in 24 hours. You’re so kind if provide all detailed information, will better for us to know exactly what you need.
Q: What are your MOQ?
A: Different products have different MOQ, most is 1 set.
Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages.
Q: How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 90 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q: Do you a trade company or real factory?
A: We are 100% factory; we located in ZheJiang city, China.
How does variable speed drive technology improve air compressor efficiency?
Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology improves air compressor efficiency by allowing the compressor to adjust its motor speed to match the compressed air demand. This technology offers several benefits that contribute to energy savings and enhanced overall system efficiency. Here’s how VSD technology improves air compressor efficiency:
1. Matching Air Demand:
Air compressors equipped with VSD technology can vary the motor speed to precisely match the required compressed air output. Traditional fixed-speed compressors operate at a constant speed regardless of the actual demand, leading to energy wastage during periods of lower air demand. VSD compressors, on the other hand, ramp up or down the motor speed to deliver the necessary amount of compressed air, ensuring optimal energy utilization.
2. Reduced Unloaded Running Time:
Fixed-speed compressors often run unloaded during periods of low demand, where they continue to consume energy without producing compressed air. VSD technology eliminates or significantly reduces this unloaded running time by adjusting the motor speed to closely follow the air demand. As a result, VSD compressors minimize energy wastage during idle periods, leading to improved efficiency.
3. Soft Starting:
Traditional fixed-speed compressors experience high inrush currents during startup, which can strain the electrical system and cause voltage dips. VSD compressors utilize soft starting capabilities, gradually ramping up the motor speed instead of instantly reaching full speed. This soft starting feature reduces mechanical and electrical stress, ensuring a smooth and controlled startup, and minimizing energy spikes.
4. Energy Savings at Partial Load:
In many applications, compressed air demand varies throughout the day or during different production cycles. VSD compressors excel in such scenarios by operating at lower speeds during periods of lower demand. Since power consumption is proportional to motor speed, running the compressor at reduced speeds significantly reduces energy consumption compared to fixed-speed compressors that operate at a constant speed regardless of the demand.
5. Elimination of On/Off Cycling:
Fixed-speed compressors often use on/off cycling to adjust the compressed air output. This cycling can result in frequent starts and stops, which consume more energy and cause mechanical wear. VSD compressors eliminate the need for on/off cycling by continuously adjusting the motor speed to meet the demand. By operating at a consistent speed within the required range, VSD compressors minimize energy losses associated with frequent cycling.
6. Enhanced System Control:
VSD compressors offer advanced control capabilities, allowing for precise monitoring and adjustment of the compressed air system. These systems can integrate with sensors and control algorithms to maintain optimal system pressure, minimize pressure fluctuations, and prevent excessive energy consumption. The ability to fine-tune the compressor’s output based on real-time demand contributes to improved overall system efficiency.
By utilizing variable speed drive technology, air compressors can achieve significant energy savings, reduce operational costs, and enhance their environmental sustainability by minimizing energy wastage and optimizing efficiency.
What safety precautions should be taken when working with compressed air?
Working with compressed air requires adherence to certain safety precautions to prevent accidents and ensure the well-being of individuals involved. Here are some important safety measures to consider:
1. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
Wear appropriate PPE, including safety goggles or a face shield to protect eyes from flying debris or particles, hearing protection to reduce noise exposure, and gloves to safeguard hands from potential hazards.
2. Compressed Air Storage:
Avoid storing compressed air in containers that are not designed for this purpose, such as soda bottles or makeshift containers. Use approved and properly labeled air storage tanks or cylinders that can handle the pressure and are regularly inspected and maintained.
3. Pressure Regulation:
Ensure that the air pressure is regulated to a safe level suitable for the equipment and tools being used. High-pressure air streams can cause serious injuries, so it is important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and never exceed the maximum allowable pressure.
4. Air Hose Inspection:
Regularly inspect air hoses for signs of damage, such as cuts, abrasions, or leaks. Replace damaged hoses immediately to prevent potential accidents or loss of pressure.
5. Air Blowguns:
Exercise caution when using air blowguns. Never direct compressed air towards yourself or others, as it can cause eye injuries, hearing damage, or dislodge particles that may be harmful if inhaled. Always point blowguns away from people or any sensitive equipment or materials.
6. Air Tool Safety:
Follow proper operating procedures for pneumatic tools. Ensure that tools are in good working condition, and inspect them before each use. Use the appropriate accessories, such as safety guards or shields, to prevent accidental contact with moving parts.
7. Air Compressor Maintenance:
Maintain air compressors according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Regularly check for leaks, clean or replace filters, and drain moisture from the system. Proper maintenance ensures the safe and efficient operation of the compressor.
8. Training and Education:
Provide adequate training and education to individuals working with compressed air. Ensure they understand the potential hazards, safe operating procedures, and emergency protocols. Encourage open communication regarding safety concerns and implement a culture of safety in the workplace.
When performing maintenance or repairs on compressed air systems, follow lockout/tagout procedures to isolate the equipment from energy sources and prevent accidental startup. This ensures the safety of the individuals working on the system.
10. Proper Ventilation:
Ensure proper ventilation in enclosed areas where compressed air is used. Compressed air can displace oxygen, leading to a potential risk of asphyxiation. Adequate ventilation helps maintain a safe breathing environment.
By adhering to these safety precautions, individuals can minimize the risks associated with working with compressed air and create a safer work environment.
What is the difference between a piston and rotary screw compressor?
Piston compressors and rotary screw compressors are two common types of air compressors with distinct differences in their design and operation. Here’s a detailed explanation of the differences between these two compressor types:
1. Operating Principle:
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors, also known as reciprocating compressors, use one or more pistons driven by a crankshaft to compress air. The piston moves up and down within a cylinder, creating a vacuum during the intake stroke and compressing the air during the compression stroke.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors utilize two intermeshing screws (rotors) to compress air. As the male and female screws rotate, the air is trapped between them and gradually compressed as it moves along the screw threads.
2. Compression Method:
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors achieve compression through a positive displacement process. The air is drawn into the cylinder and compressed as the piston moves back and forth. The compression is intermittent, occurring in discrete cycles.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors also employ a positive displacement method. The compression is continuous as the rotating screws create a continuous flow of air and compress it gradually as it moves along the screw threads.
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors are known for their high efficiency at lower flow rates and higher pressures. They are well-suited for applications that require intermittent or variable air demand.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors are highly efficient for continuous operation and are designed to handle higher flow rates. They are often used in applications with a constant or steady air demand.
4. Noise Level:
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors tend to generate more noise during operation due to the reciprocating motion of the pistons and valves.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors are generally quieter in operation compared to piston compressors. The smooth rotation of the screws contributes to reduced noise levels.
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors typically require more frequent maintenance due to the higher number of moving parts, such as pistons, valves, and rings.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors have fewer moving parts, resulting in lower maintenance requirements. They often have longer service intervals and can operate continuously for extended periods without significant maintenance.
6. Size and Portability:
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors are available in both smaller portable models and larger stationary units. Portable piston compressors are commonly used in construction, automotive, and DIY applications.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors are typically larger and more suitable for stationary installations in industrial and commercial settings. They are less commonly used in portable applications.
These are some of the key differences between piston compressors and rotary screw compressors. The choice between the two depends on factors such as required flow rate, pressure, duty cycle, efficiency, noise level, maintenance needs, and specific application requirements.
editor by CX 2023-10-02